I don't know what's wrong with my budgie

Little Parrot

In the Brooder
Sep 30, 2020
I have two budgies, their names are Juniper and Arium. Juniper is a blue budgie and Arium is a pied budgie. They aren't tamed yet, but they're almost tamed. I was taming them just now and Arium suddenly started sneezing uncontrollably, and didn't stop until 5 seconds. I don't know if he's sick or what. He was a bit weak about like a week ago, but I didn't pay any attention to it. Any suggestions?

Is he acting sick? Hunched on the bottom of his cage, feathers puffed out? If not, I would suggest he just had something in his nares and needed to get it out! My cockatiel does that from time to time. We sneeze to get things out of our nose and we aren't always sick, same with birds

Is he showing any signs of being sick? Is he eating and drinking? Chirping and playing normally? Do his eyes and nostrils look clear? Do his poops look normal?
If he looks and acts fine, then I think he might have just gotten something up his nose that made him sneeze.

Is he acting sick? Hunched on the bottom of his cage, feathers puffed out? If not, I would suggest he just had something in his nares and needed to get it out! My cockatiel does that from time to time. We sneeze to get things out of our nose and we aren't always sick, same with birds
He's acting normal. I think he just got something in his nose. Thanks!

Last edited:
Is he showing any signs of being sick? Is he eating and drinking? Chirping and playing normally? Do his eyes and nostrils look clear? Do his poops look normal?
If he looks and acts fine, then I think he might have just gotten something up his nose that made him sneeze.
He's acting normal, he's eating and drinking and everything looks fine. I think he just got something in his nose. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom