I dont know why

ladyearth

Songster
7 Years
Nov 23, 2013
kentucky
yall want us to introduce ourselves when been a member for long time...Plus its a merry go round site... How is it improved? I dont see my subscrptions. cant find Kathys pics of wormers and charts I dont see any stickies. Hubby feel asleep last nite wating for me to find Valzaben dosage etc.. It was so frustrating.. new is not always better...He was exhausted and upset too cause Door glass brodken by flying gravel.....
I should have written it down long time ago in the back of my Chicken Health handbook...
Ps they screwed up mapquest too...
thanks yall

yall want us to introduce ourselves when been a member for long time...Plus its a merry go round site... How is it improved? I dont see my subscrptions. cant find Kathys pics of wormers and charts I dont see any stickies. Hubby feel asleep last nite wating for me to find Valzaben dosage etc.. It was so frustrating.. new is not always better...He was exhausted and upset too cause Door glass brodken by flying gravel.....
I should have written it down long time ago in the back of my Chicken Health handbook...
Ps they screwed up mapquest too...
thanks yall
Welcome back! :hugs

All posts are here:

All threads you started are here:

All your subscriptions here:
Valbazen dose is 0.08 ml per pound orally and repeat in ten days (Six pound hen gets 0.5 ml, which is 1/2 ml). ml = cc

Does that help?

Last edited:
Thanks all..I spent an hour or more trying to find Kathy pics and dosages etc last night ..Tired and frustrated we did the .05 for the 3 girls and roo about .08// Unfortunately dont have anymore of those tiny syringes the .5 types EXCEPT for a whole box of NEEDLED type that its almost impossibel to break off the needle tip.. RAH
Hopefully will do the other girls in the other coop tonight...
Course it could just be all the mulberries(falling to ground) and berries they are jumping up and getting off my vines
I would love to rig up a net to catch Gods delicious not cultivated mulberries....yum yum
I even see them jump and get the few grapes (green)
With lots of rain they find lots of worms etc in their giant fenced in field

thank goodness my blueberries are in sheer curtains wrapped hdwe cloth circle "cages"...
They whine when they see me pick. I have to block them out of their yard with a cattle panel, when I remove sheers and "cages" and and pick... LOL... spoiled rotten little beauties...
they even jump and steal elderberries....

Thanks all..I spent an hour or more trying to find Kathy pics and dosages etc last night ..Tired and frustrated we did the .05 for the 3 girls and roo about .08// Unfortunately dont have anymore of those tiny syringes the .5 types EXCEPT for a whole box of NEEDLED type that its almost impossibel to break off the needle tip.. RAH
Hopefully will do the other girls in the other coop tonight...
Course it could just be all the mulberries(falling to ground) and berries they are jumping up and getting off my vines
I would love to rig up a net to catch Gods delicious not cultivated mulberries....yum yum
I even see them jump and get the few grapes (green)
With lots of rain they find lots of worms etc in their giant fenced in field

thank goodness my blueberries are in sheer curtains wrapped hdwe cloth circle "cages"...
They whine when they see me pick. I have to block them out of their yard with a cattle panel, when I remove sheers and "cages" and and pick... LOL... spoiled rotten little beauties...
they even jump and steal elderberries....
Did you give 0.05 or 0.5? Big difference
syringe_2.jpg
syringe_1.jpg

This one is 0.7
syringe_3ml_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom