I don't want your chickens !!!

I don't know if it is the same people, but 3 weeks ago, someone dropped off 5 black and white ducks, and 1 all white duck at the 160 acre lake my community is centered around
Lazy, lazy, lazy!
If people don't want their birds, they need to rehome them, give them to a shelter, or cull them. It's lazy and irresponsible to dump them like this.

For a "rant", I understood that to be eminently reasonable.

It is the height of selfishness to offload your problems onto someone else. Glad you spotted them, not surprised they panicked - few are so confident in their gall that they will proceed in their intent when they know they are being observed, and...

...I wish they didn't vote. I don't care what party they belong to, I'd prefer they not participate in the franchise. Immature enough to force one's challenges on another unasked, so much worse to do so when refused.

and yes, "no one is coming to save you" - nor are they obligated to.

And the worse is that they cull them bc they won‘t find them a home.
Culling is much more humane than dumping. I do think people should exert a reasonable amount of effort to rehome if culling is not their first choice, but they need to step up and take responsibility and do what needs to be done if it means the animal suffers less.

For a "rant", I understood that to be eminently reasonable.

It is the height of selfishness to offload your problems onto someone else. Glad you spotted them, not surprised they panicked - few are so confident in their gall that they will proceed in their intent when they know they are being observed, and...

...I wish they didn't vote. I don't care what party they belong to, I'd prefer they not participate in the franchise. Immature enough to force one's challenges on another unasked, so much worse to do so when refused.

and yes, "no one is coming to save you" - nor are they obligated to.

I see by your statements, we roll in a similar fashion ! ;)

Culling is much more humane than dumping. I do think people should exert a reasonable amount of effort to rehome if culling is not their first choice, but they need to step up and take responsibility and do what needs to be done if it means the animal suffers less.
I agree it is more humane than dumping but to not try to rehome, to dump in someone else‘s lap, to not even ask how (if you can‘t figure it out), that‘s the worst sort and should not have any animals.
And if they cull I bet it would not be for meat. Just kill and dump. That is an entirely different thing.

Back
Top Bottom