i feel like an outdated fool.

Quote:
You know, I'm right down the road in Bixby!
wink.png
If your billy is unneutered, we can introduce him to my doe!
love.gif
Our kids are all the same age, too!

Shelly

oh really?
well, hes definitely neutered....i read too much about having one that wasnt and figured that since i do live in town, the neighbors might not like it too much!
lol.png

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif
yuckyuck.gif

I had a lady tell me once she didn't eat eggs from rooster's
ep.gif

The public can be so clueless in their fancy clothed, sanitary,electronic ,concreted, asphalted society

yuckyuck.gif
I can't say I blame that lady... I don't think I would eat an egg from a rooster either...
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

I offered some eggs to a friend who told me she wouldn't eat them because eggs grown in someone's yard or farm "come out of a chicken's butt" and eggs sold in the store don't" ---
ep.gif
She said it with a straight face!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
Funny, eh?? *LOL*

Quote:
You were so gracious, and kind with them, despite their ignorance.
thumbsup.gif

I have large parrots that like to chew on fabric, and I walk around the house in t-shirts that have chew holes on the sleeves and hem areas!
lau.gif
Just doesn't make any sense to wear something that has buttons or is nice when you are spending quality time with the macws!!!
gig.gif

I am pretty sure the neighbors, UPS guy, etc. think I am mentally challenged or something -- (not saying they are wrong, mind you) -- and I wouldn't trade my life for anything!!! Love being casual, having my comfortable clothes reflect the favorite aspects of my life -- the dirt from the garden, the chew holes from the parrots..

OK.. I do draw the line at chicken poop... just DON'T want my clothes to reflect that aspect of my life..
lau.gif

You sounds like a lovely person.. they are lucky to have you as a neighbor, I say!!!
thumbsup.gif

well, i wouldnt go that far..when im yelling at the kids to quit climbing on the roof or or to stop chopping wood with little ones right behind them, i am sure i am pretty annoying and loud!!
lol.png
roll.png
lol.png

You are the one with the class and manners to extend your generosity of spirit in allowing them into your cirlce..... they have no "class" whatsoever and are sadly lacking in the social graces that you have a wealth of...... clothes and jewellery do not maketh class........
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom