I found a wild duckling

Baby duck has gone to the best wildlife sanctuary around. We drove her out this afternoon, and while my daughter had some tears she understood that she is not a 'farm duck' shes wild and wont be happy with humans. Maybe in the future we will add a few farm ducks to our avian collection.
Pic was just for cuteness - the duckling did not stay in the cupholder for the car ride.
IMG_20200601_211702.jpg

Baby duck has gone to the best wildlife sanctuary around. We drove her out this afternoon, and while my daughter had some tears she understood that she is not a 'farm duck' shes wild and wont be happy with humans. Maybe in the future we will add a few farm ducks to our avian collection.
Pic was just for cuteness - the duckling did not stay in the cupholder for the car ride.
View attachment 2172284
you could buy some domestic mallards, or even rouens (basically giant mallards!)

I looked into keeping ducks a little after we found baby duck, i liked the welsh harlequins and there is a farmer hatching some out locally later this week 🤔 😂
OOOooh WH are my favv. I want to get some in the next few years (hopefully the city rules will change)

View attachment 2172284
Awwwwwww so cute!! I recused some squirrels 2 years ago and it was hard but it was the right thing to keep them safe, happy, and healthy

Back
Top Bottom