I found something very interesting about lime last night!

Whispering.what a beautiful story.
I do use lime in my coops AG. Lime.
and its great.

Mom always said there are more good people in the world then Bad you just dont hear about them often enough.
thanks, you have some great buddies..

Great story, -we have an outhouse and we throw lime down after every time we "go", also the guy that comes to pump our holding tank throws some down in the tank after he pumps it out. He always leaves the empty bag in our burn pile thats how we know he came to our place!

Just be aware that cats have an amazing ability to heal drastic wounds. I had a vet tell me you could throw a broken fried chicken bone in a room with a cat and it would heal back together!!

did anyone read 'Ten Thousand Acres'? The farmer/patriarch gets AG lime in his eyes and is permanently blinded. The water tank on his rig had been emptied, if I recall. Horrible story, well written, but ugh.
The only book DH ever told me we could get rid of. Unfortunately some of the things in that story probably happened in RL.

I was told to make a whitewash out of Barn Lime. Not the other one as it is too caustic. Barn Lime is aparently safer and inert.

Back
Top Bottom