I Got 2 New Hens !!! Pics

BeauTabiano

In the Brooder
11 Years
Oct 28, 2008
Prunedale, California
yay i finaly found two new girls to keep my girl company , when i let them out of there carirers they bolth freaked they acted like they had never been with another hen before , my girl just flew into my lap and stayed out of there clucking encounter lol . after about an hour of clucking the settled down and realized that its ok to be friends , so i let them socialize in the room i have for my hen , i dont know what breed they are but they sure are pretty , if you have an idea please let me know , oh and name sudgestions would be great too
big_smile.png
cant wait till im done building my coop so they can have even more room to run around in , the 2 new girls are about a year old . they are bolth terrified of me , i hope my girl can teach them that i dont bite .
smile.png

Chicken047.jpg

Chicken032.jpg

Chicken041.jpg

Chicken046.jpg

Chicken050.jpg

Chicken056.jpg

my girl in my lap <3
Chicken048.jpg

Last edited:
You need to give them a place to stay away from your hen for up to 30 days to make sure they have no illnesses. I really hope they are clean, because it is very possible they will get your hen sick or even cause death.

I'm not sure if it's too late or not, but I still think you should separate them... Just incase. You can use a dog kennel, you don't have to build a whole new coop.

Good luck
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom