I got laid off today....

sad.png
sorry to hear
hugs.gif

Quote:
Can you draw unemployment since it is a seasonal job? I sure hope so.
fl.gif
Those of you off for health reasons, can you file for disability? There are so many people out of work right now that someone has to do something or I don't know what will happen to all these poor people?
love.gif

Quote:
fl.gif
Those of you off for health reasons, can you file for disability? There are so many people out of work right now that someone has to do something or I don't know what will happen to all these poor people?
love.gif

Yes I draw unemployment in the winter.

Quote:
fl.gif
love.gif

Im going to look into the dsability tomorrow. I just need a little help till my doctor clears me to go back to work.
sad.png

Jeez, its bad enough....my hubby got terminated as well. At least he got his PT job at the newspaper to help out.

I heard that SSI or SSD will be limiting their disability requirements because so many people are on it and not enough tax money to support them. UGH! So much for the economy!

what scares me is that with so many thousands of poor souls out of work, how long before unemployment runs out? Maybe it won't as I am not familar with how it all works.

Quote:
I am not sure how the whole thing works but I do know that the employers have to pay into it to a certain degree, but I'm not sure how much. I do know that the more people in a state that are laid off, the more the employers have to pay for unemployment insurance.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom