I GOT MY LIGHT SUSSEX!!!!!

Ooooooo, ahhhhhhhhhh. And you're not kidding about having to save up for the coronations!
ep.gif

If you read his site, you'll see that he has the only Sussex of that color in this country. In this whole hemisphere, in fact, according to him. And he recently imported them from Australia -- which is VERY expensive.

whoops if I imported from australia I would charge that much !!! WOW I would import some diffrently colored orphs if I wanted to make and investment in poultry that would pay off! Those sussex are very beautiful though.

Henry

Sorry I haven't been able to be on here for a bit. Problems with the internet and all.

Yes, I got my birds from Paul. He sent me the last ones for this year. My chickens are the next generation from his Australian imported chickens. They are gorgeous, aren't they?

They are very quiet birds too! I really am loving having them. Got them for my hubby, but I am enjoying them as much, if not more. That's not my hubby in the picture, but our farm hand, and he really likes them as well!

Again, if anyone is interested, I will be hatching out some babies in the spring and will be selling some as well!

Those really are beautiful birds!! The Sussex are a breed I'm really gaining alot of interest in. Might have to make a trip to Mpls. next spring and then down to the NW corner of Iowa!!

Back
Top Bottom