I got the free mystery chick from McMurray

okay sorry for the delay @EmmaRainboe @HappyDuckie @Leahs Coop

its unreasonably tiny lol
20210513_134646.jpg
20210513_134644.jpg
20210513_134620.jpg
20210513_134618.jpg
20210513_134608.jpg

I see a single comb, and that's not a Brahma color. You probaby have a big fluffball of a Cochin. I'd vote either buff or white. That's cool! Like em or lump em, I'm a big fan of the fluff-legged birds. And you're probably right that it's a boy (since it's the extra), but wait and see!

thank you all. I was like... what comb? because hes just got a fluffy little head.

the interesting thing is they sent me 18 chicks when I ordered 17 (the 16 I wanted + the surprise chick) so I guess I got 2 surprise chicks. one of the 18 died and idk which one it was. it was small, so either it was sick to start or it was a free bantam.

I see a single comb, and that's not a Brahma color. You probaby have a big fluffball of a Cochin. I'd vote either buff or white. That's cool! Like em or lump em, I'm a big fan of the fluff-legged birds. And you're probably right that it's a boy (since it's the extra), but wait and see!
I actually have very few preconceived notions about breeds. If I was picky I definitely would have opted out of the mystery chick. I had a millie fleur dccle once whose short feathered legs were the funniest thing. hed waddle behind you and get too far behind and then waddle-run to catch up.

Back
Top Bottom