I got word...

Yeah, and my hubby thought he was done when he finished the first coop! Then the second. Then the brooder. I'll probably wait till after Christmas to tell him we'll need another by mid spring...
lau.gif

Poor boyfriend -- he always knows when I've been on BYC because I'll come up with another idea for how to make better roosts, or how to make a feeder, oh, and a brooder is so nice in the garage; yes, and old fence wood can be used for the new coop to be built in the spring....He just loves when I'm on BYC.....

Quote:
This would be a good idea - and - have you thought about learning to do some building yourself? He may be impressed with whatever you have learned to do, then he might want to teach you some more skills for building. In other words, this way, he may not be able to tell you enuf is enuf.

Let me make this VERY clear: I have done MOST of the building.
lol.png
It was the framing and nailing to concrete that he has helped me with. And let me tell you ... he is impressed! I am a very independent woman and can do it all! But anyway...I have done it all...expansion was our last adventure. Making it larger by 28 sq. ft. He just is sick of my really poor planning and being rushed as winter closed in!

I will def. work on DH though! Get me some more chickens...it is a conspiracy.

Back
Top Bottom