I gunna go nuts!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by roosters97, Jun 17, 2008.

1. roosters97

roosters97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    VA
    This is Very serious to me.My parents are....Well my mom is yelling at my dad and its there anniversary.The last thing I want in my life is my parents spliting up, divorce [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] .Please comfortable words will help [​IMG]

2. Cheep Mama

Cheep Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Michigan
    I'm sorry.[​IMG] Sometimes married couples argue, but they still love each other very much. My husband and I have words with each other every so often, then we get over it and get back to our normal behavior. Just remember, you have nothing to do with why they are arguing and they love you no matter what.

3. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Awwww.....its ok...we adults do that sometimes. They will work it out, I am sure. Best to stay out of thier way...let them work it out. ( and they will I am sure) Your ok... :aww

4. roosters97

roosters97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    VA
    Thanks for all the kind words guys .

5. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    You should hear me and DH argue. We both are hardheaded as all get out. We argue for so long that we'll actually forget what we were fighting about. I think it's healthy to fight every once in a while...and being nice all the time gets boring. [​IMG]

6. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Wait till you get a girl. We usually fight everyday over stupid things. All couples fight. Dont worry.

7. BuckeyeDave

BuckeyeDave Overrun with Buckeyes

May 27, 2008
    Minster, Ohio
    My Coop
    Roo97,
    Imagine spending and sharing all of your time, money, efforts, dreams, desires and memories with someone. Imagine picking a friend that you choose to be with all of the time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, then add complications that come along with adult lives, financial, physical, emotional. Then add to it the stress of having kids, are you raising them properly, are they the best versions that they can be. Couples never agree 100% of the time, many argue or have conflicts that aren’t addressed. The responsibilities and repercussions can be daunting to say the least and amongst everything you have to treat your spouse with the utmost respect and love. Every couple argues sometimes, my wife and I have had some really good and long ones over really silly stuff. Don’t worry about your parents, you can’t do a thing, just be a good kid and love them unconditionally as they love you.
    Peace,
    Dave

Last edited: Jun 17, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by