I gunna go nuts!!

roosters97

Songster
12 Years
Jan 23, 2008
VA
This is Very serious to me.My parents are....Well my mom is yelling at my dad and its there anniversary.The last thing I want in my life is my parents spliting up, divorce
sad.png
sad.png
sad.png
.Please comfortable words will help
hit.gif

I'm sorry.
hugs.gif
Sometimes married couples argue, but they still love each other very much. My husband and I have words with each other every so often, then we get over it and get back to our normal behavior. Just remember, you have nothing to do with why they are arguing and they love you no matter what.

Awwww.....its ok...we adults do that sometimes. They will work it out, I am sure. Best to stay out of thier way...let them work it out. ( and they will I am sure) Your ok... :aww

You should hear me and DH argue. We both are hardheaded as all get out. We argue for so long that we'll actually forget what we were fighting about. I think it's healthy to fight every once in a while...and being nice all the time gets boring.
lol.png

Roo97,
Imagine spending and sharing all of your time, money, efforts, dreams, desires and memories with someone. Imagine picking a friend that you choose to be with all of the time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, then add complications that come along with adult lives, financial, physical, emotional. Then add to it the stress of having kids, are you raising them properly, are they the best versions that they can be. Couples never agree 100% of the time, many argue or have conflicts that aren’t addressed. The responsibilities and repercussions can be daunting to say the least and amongst everything you have to treat your spouse with the utmost respect and love. Every couple argues sometimes, my wife and I have had some really good and long ones over really silly stuff. Don’t worry about your parents, you can’t do a thing, just be a good kid and love them unconditionally as they love you.
Peace,
Dave

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom