I had to wear the blue pariah mask!!!!

Quote:
Wow real bio security! ............ nice to see "you" also..... love your hair!

Have to agree with Boyd you need to put some pics on the mask....
gig.gif

Hope you all feeling better soon
hugs.gif

*snicker, snicker*
guess I'm ahead of the trend; I've been using N90 filter masks (the grey painters OSHA rated disposable masks) for my severe allergies and asthma. Including wearing them downtown Atlanta.
Yes, I have drawn faces on the mask.
But since the mask works so well, even when uncomfortable and sweaty (yuck) I wear it anyways.

Quote:
Funny thread!
lau.gif

That's a good point though. I think they keep you from giving your germies to others by coughing and sneezing. If someone sneezes on their hand and then touches say a doorknob, then you touch it and then touch your own mouth, nose or eyes, then you're gonna get it! At least the mask would keep you from touching your mouth and nose while it was on.

They say the swine flu is more likely to be caught if you are within 3-6 feet proximity to someone who has it. I wonder if it doesn't have more to do with air then?

thanks Boyd, now there's some great ideas for the next time I have to really go out in public with the masks. Those are hilarious!

Quote:
No prob. When my son was going through chemo, we ended up buying a million different funny masks. He found it was a funny icebreaker
smile.png
We'd even sometimes draw designs on his head to match the mask
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom