I Hate Ladders

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by herfrds, Jul 11, 2011.

1. herfrds

herfrds Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2010
    Montana
    Finally over being so sore.
    I was media blasting the stain off of our house and the glass had quit coming so I was stepping off to shake the container. Thought I was on the 3rd step, but I was on the 4th step. Took one step down and thought I could just step off. I stepped off alright.
    DH took me to the ER. We didn't get home til 2am. As we were getting home we came upon an accident, I had been given a shot for pain and my training kicked in. We stopped and the officer said to drive through slowly and I looked at him and asked if they needed any help. DH gave me a funny look and I looked at the officer and said, "Oh yeah I'm already hurt and drugged up." DH got me out of there quickly. I was a little loopy.
    DH said no more ladders for me.

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

[​IMG] Wow you sound so much like me. I hate heights but if I gotta go there I just focus on the task and usually hurt myself. Now I even hate the ladder getting into the pool.

3. aubreynoramarie

aubreynoramarie designated lawn flamingo

May 27, 2010
    Reno, Nevada
    Yikes! Glad you're okay. Hope the loopyness hasn't worn off. It's the ONLY good thing that could possibly come from ER visits. Or ladders.

4. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

[​IMG] , but true.

Hope you heal fast!

5. cassie

cassie Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2009
    I hate ladders. Really hate them. I had two friends that were killed from falling off ladders.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by