I hate waiting!!

Blisschick

not rusty
12 Years
Feb 20, 2007
Shepherd, Texas
You would think that like wisdom, patience would come with age. PFFFFFTTTT!!
gig.gif

I have babies due to hatch Friday, and I'm all antsy about it. I want my babies out so I can cuddle them!!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

It's so sad...Silkies' power extends even beyond the shell!
roll.png

Silkies Totally have me hooked on their sweet fluffyness.

We will have to keep this updated because I to have buff silkie eggs that should hatch on Friday night.

GOOD LUCK WITH YOURS!
big_smile.png

And ya all know pictures are a must.

Last edited:
Patience? What's that?
I have a bunch of eggs in the hatcher --- not really due til tomorrow. About half of them are hatched already and I'm so ready for the rest to pop.
I see some green eggs have hatched the nicest little Silkie-looking chicks!

Good luck with your bunch and hang in there til Fri!

Lisa

I have 3 of Jeni's eggs -- 1 cuckoo, 1 buff, and 1 white, then a NN and two BLRW. Not a lot, but enough to make me happy! Then next week, I'll have 6 more silkies--mostly black--and 6 cochin frizzles. They all get to live in the house until March. My hubby will be so pleased!
rant.gif

I have some silkies ready to hatch any day now too. I thing tomorrow morning is day 21. I have to remember to put the time that I set them so I can do better. I think I am going to keep a log starting this spring. I had a good hatch from Lisa a week ago. My eggs didnt hatch worth a s%^t.
he.gif
I have discovered the other reason you dont hatch eggs in the winter in Iowa, I couldnt keep the humidity up in my LG bator. I have the silkies transfered in to a lyon tx6. I am not sure what I think about it yet, it seems so small. I was able to get 5 out of 20 to hatch.. Lisa, just love the green egged silkie!!! I will take a bunch more in a couple months!!!! It is turning out to be SOOOOO FLUFFY!! I had to laugh yesterday when I put the 5 I hatched out the day before in with the week olds. They piled into the far corner like the new babies were going to eat them..lol One of my day olds is as big as a few of the silkies and a couple of the NN. I am pretty sure it is a buff orp cross. Hope you have a wonderful hatch, it is sooo nerver breaking. Jenn

I am impatient as well.......
I just hatched 12 cuties....and now onto the next which will probably arrive the 1st week of Jan!!!
So EXCITED!!!
HOw can anyone contain themselves. LOL
wee.gif

lkcove, its funny you posted that about adding the new ones to the 10 day olds. I just did the same thing. Had a BO hatch last night....and tonight put (HER) in with the 10 day old Langshans. They freaked out, ran to the corner, and piled up, running from the new baby. All She wants is to get under them, for warmth! LOL She has been in there for a few hours now, and everyone seems to be settling down a bit...whew!

At least you only have to wait until this Friday - I have to wait until next Friday for my blue orps and ameraucanas to hatch. Good luck! Patience... what's that?

Back
Top Bottom