I have a day old baby splash of a Silver Rudd’s Blue: can you possibly tell her gender?

Pics

Snowstormmoon

Songster
Mar 9, 2021
C9ED0C36-7497-40C6-9DCA-C6BB392DFA02.jpeg

86287FC9-0F4B-401F-8393-448D88A4A417.jpeg

She is the white one

Let me preface by acknowledging that I am no help with your question but I wanted to comment.
I LOVE this breed. My 8 month old cockerel is a big and handsome guy! For some reason I think the blue Silverudd's Blue chicks look like little kittens as young chicks. That's why I named mine "Kitty". It's also fun to call the standard "Here Kitty Kitty Kitty" around someone not familiar and the look of confusion on their face whenever they see a chicken come running instead of the assumed kitty.
Enjoy your adorable fluffy chicks!

Let me preface by acknowledging that I am no help with your question but I wanted to comment.
I LOVE this breed. My 8 month old cockerel is a big and handsome guy! For some reason I think the blue Silverudd's Blue chicks look like little kittens as young chicks. That's why I named mine "Kitty". It's also fun to call the standard "Here Kitty Kitty Kitty" around someone not familiar and the look of confusion on their face whenever they see a chicken come running instead of the assumed kitty.
Enjoy your adorable fluffy chicks!
Aww, that’s a cute name! :D and thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom