I have a few roosters but none of them crow---why?

chicken_angler

Coop Constructist
11 Years
Jun 23, 2008
a house
I have a few roosters and Im sure of that but none of them crow. I remember when I had my millie fleurs a while ago and they were hilarious when crowing. Is there something that they eat that makes them crow and am I just not giving it to them?

i know i sound dumb at this but I am just puzzled!

Thanks!

Cody!!

how old are they?? What time do you wake up..... I thought I finally got a quite rooster... till my neibor asked me how many roosters I have... He crows alot.... just it is before I wake up.... lol

I have a few older ones and a few younger ones. I have a good 9 hens. That would mean I have 2 younger roos and 1 older one. I also have a male guinea.

Cody!!

Well I know my one older rooster has no energy left in him so he cant crow but the rest are going to be a year old on thursday of this week!

Cody!!

Go out on the back porch flap your wings (arms) popping your sides and let out a big cock a doddle doo ( crow) do this 4 or 5 times a day. They be crowing in no time.
No joke it works people might think you lost it.
All roosters will crow if they hear another rooster crow.

Okay I am definitely NOT going to do that.

Well I dont have a porch and all of the highway I live on would see me and think im a goof! lol Jk

The coop is pretty far away from the house so They cant see me flapping my wings.

Cody!!

Back
Top Bottom