I have a JOB INTERVIEW!!!

Miss Red

Songster
9 Years
Apr 26, 2010
Trinity, Texas
For the first time since I was laid off at the track during the cut backs, I have a job interview!

I'm going to my local TSC at 2:30 tomorrow. I know the assistant manager on a personal level so I'm praying to God I land this job. Lord knows I need it.

Quote:
fl.gif
and saying prayers for you
thumbsup.gif

BTW, what part of east tx are you from? My Mom lives in Longview. I go down once a year to visit. I
love.gif
Tx!!!! I would move there in a minute if I could. DH says it's too hot
smack.gif

Jen

Okay I know I should have posted sooner.... but I totally forgot! The manager was going to call me this weekend, but said if they got their usual weekend rush he wouldn't have the time. - He's the type of guy working the floor and helping customers and this is the most active tractor supply in east tx. So anything he does is greatly appreciated.

Long story short I'm going to be meeting him up there Wednesday morning and talking over possible schedules. The only set back? He asked if I had kids. I said no, because I don't. Saturday morning guess who showed up at my doorstep? My brother and sister-in-law with my four year old nephew in tote. I have spent more of his life raising him then they have, and they're "letting me keep him for a few weeks" last time I was told that I had him nearly a year. So I hope showing up with Sky-child doesn't have him thinking of me as a liar, because I did tell him about the crazy situation and that I never knew when they would show back up with him.

-breaths-

Okay. So I basically got the job, he just doesn't know if he's putting me on the floor or behind a cash register. I hope I'm on the floor, I don't think I could stand not interacting and helping.

That is wonderful! You do need to let him know right away about your nephew and that it happened after you spoke with him. I hope you have good child care near you or great family and friends.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom