I have a new puppy and her name is ......

Quote:
lau.gif
That is exactly what I do. I just can't make up my mind. Boy - this is bad. I am glad that we had 9 month to come up with a name for our girls
gig.gif
I would hate to be trying to come up with a name days later, b/c I can't make up my mind.
he.gif

Quote:
lau.gif
That is exactly what I do. I just can't make up my mind. Boy - this is bad. I am glad that we had 9 month to come up with a name for our girls
gig.gif
I would hate to be trying to come up with a name days later, b/c I can't make up my mind.
he.gif

Or if she is thinking of Macie, hollar both names........ROSCOEEEEE MACIEEEEE come here! That works!! Sassy works too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just picked up a 6 mth old female bloodhound for my mom--early christmas present....
Anyway...Some of the names she had picked out..
Jess/Jesse
Saddie
Josie
Grace/Gracie
Noel
Georgia(that was the dogs original name)
Lilly
Lola

they ended up naming her "Marty"(or is it "Martie" not sure on the spelling)...

Your puppy is very cute....

When I find myself in a naming dilemna, I consider the origin of the animal ...she's Australian.. and look for a common name from that region ..and/or.. wait for the dog to show me some character or personality trait ...her diva approach.. and look for names of Queens or Countesses or even Rock Stars ..I can think of a few "divas" there
tongue.png

This name site usually gets my thinker tinkling..
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom