1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I have an URGENT prayer request

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Robin'sBrood, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Robin'sBrood

Robin'sBrood Flock Mistress

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    Please be in prayer for my friend whose daughter is about 8 months pregnant with her 3rd baby, her first little boy. My friend posted on her facebook a couple of hours ago that her daughter was in the hospital and they could not find baby Cole's heartbeat. This sweet, young couple can not lose this baby, they lost their 1st daughter when she was 9 months old to a car accident. After that, they experienced a miscarriage. They were able have another baby who is now a precious 2 year old little girl, thank God, but I simply can't imagine what they would go through to lose Cole too. My friend has not updated with good news, and that has me very worried. PLEASE PRAY that it isn't too late, that Cole is fine, and that my friend has just forgotten to update with the good news. Thank you!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2009
  2. Robin'sBrood

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    Oh God, WHY? Here is the facebook update from my friend's daughter.

please pray for us! I keep wanting to wake up from this nightmare. I am about to undertake something I thought I would never have to do-give birth to a child who is already w/Jesus and his sissy Katelyn. heartbroke and scared...please just pray...we need it. thanks for the prayers already

Please keep this family in your prayers. I am sick with sadness right now.​

3. tiffanyh

tiffanyh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2007
    Connecticut
    [​IMG]

4. danielle82

danielle82 A Good Egg

Apr 27, 2009
    Tonasket Wa
    I'm so sorry for that family. A friend of mine went through that last year with her first baby. Absolutely heartbreaking. [​IMG]

5. agnes_day

agnes_day Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2008
    oklahoma
    [​IMG]

i cant even imagine..that is absolutely horrific [​IMG]

6. Robin'sBrood

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    From her fb page...

First of all I am a child of God and want to please Him in all I do and say. I have a wonderful husband, am a mother to 2 beautiful little girls. Our sweet Madelyn and our little angel Katelyn who went to be with Jesus 1/6/06 after a car wreck.

I just don't understand WHY... WHY are they having to go through this again?? I've known this couple since they were dating. They are so sweet, such a nice young couple. I'm absolutely heartbroken for them. Can't stop crying...​

7. mullers3acers

mullers3acers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2007
    la porte, In
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    prayers and thoughts are with you and your friend!

8. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Thats so heart wrenching. UGH! [​IMG] That poor family. [​IMG]

9. momma's chickens

momma's chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2008
    Idaho
    I am so sorry, I don't understand either! [​IMG]:hugs But God knows what is best in all things. [​IMG]

10. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Prayer said..... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by