I have been distracted by a lot this week.......... but.............

Boyd

Recipient of The Biff Twang
10 Years
Mar 14, 2009
MI
few cool things going on
smile.png

1. Found a farm that both my dad and grandpa are talking about helping me get into.
2. Found a few grants that we all qualify for that may fund our startup up to and including purchase price
celebrate.gif

3. Wife's ultrasound was yesterday. The ultra sound tech started counting... two arms, 3 legs, oops 2 legs, ITS A BOY
celebrate.gif
Thinking of calling him Boyd IV - aka Quatro
4. We now have 3 new foster daughters and the house is once again full of life, energy, estrogen, and my need to hide and watch sports center
smile.png

5. My daughter Ashley her daughter Peanut (grand baby) stopped out today for a visit
celebrate.gif

I'm so stinking happy I could be twins
smile.png

Also want to thank saddina for reminding me I've been absent a lot lately so I have a lot to fill ya'll in on!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
well gotta keep my sis up to date but I've sorta been off here for a bit. I check into the friends welcome thread but not even that one much lately
smile.png
It's time for some festivities
smile.png

Quote:
well gotta keep my sis up to date but I've sorta been off here for a bit. I check into the friends welcome thread but not even that one much lately
smile.png
It's time for some festivities
smile.png

It is... besides I swung by the library to snag some books for researching. Since i'm supposed to stay in bed all weekend, I may as well reasearch for you. Amazon is bringing me somethings as well.

Back
Top Bottom