1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

I have been logged into BYC for....

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Poulets De Cajun, Oct 19, 2008.

1. going on 11 1/2 hours now!

(and thats actually reading and posting, not just sitting idle)

2. Chicabee19

Chicabee19 Songster

Aug 8, 2008
    n/a
    good grief Chris. [​IMG]

Put down the mouse and back away from the computer.

[​IMG]

3. Oh my! :eek:

4. I'm at work.... gimme a break! What else do you want me to do.... LOL [​IMG]

5. Chicabee19

Chicabee19 Songster

Aug 8, 2008
    n/a
    I'm not sure, but I think the longest I was on here was 8 hours, but I was also doing a lot of other computer stuff.

6. Nope! I just keep clicking "recent posts"... no other computer work here! LOL

7. Dutchgirl

Dutchgirl Not Dutch! 10 Years

Apr 1, 2008
    U.S.A.
    You're at work...and you're doing this...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member 10 Years

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    Whoa... You need an intervention. [​IMG]

I suggest looking at poultry hatchery sites for a change of pace (just make sure to have your credit card handy, and come back here to tell us all what you got!).

[​IMG]

Seriously, though, I hope you don't get in trouble at work for being on the internet.

9. BFeathered

BFeathered Songster

Aug 29, 2008
    North Texas
    Is there a CA (computers anonymous)?! You desperately need an intervention. What is it that you're supposed to be doing at work, anyway?

10. Quote:I'm a dispatcher so we have A LOT of downtime.... when I get calls I just minimize, take car of my calls, and when everything settles back down I go back to reading.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: