I have great news!!

Congratulations! My DH and I ran off and eloped just over two years ago. It was the best wedding I've ever been to. We took a friend with to see the place we picked for our eventual wedding and while we were in the graveyard, visiting my grandparents grave DH said to me "We're here now, the priest's here, why don't we get married now?" So I got married in a white top, at least, and blue jeans (something blue) and a woman I've never seen before or after as witness (something borrowed?). It was fabulous! And my not impressed MIL's face when we came back and told her...
lol.png

May you have many happy years together.

Congratulations! What an awesome way to get married! I'd do it in a heartbeat and I'm sure my dh would feel the same way.

Quote:
oh wow.. that's interesting.. unfortunately i don't have in laws so i won't ever get to experience making my MIL mad lol. my husbands mom passed away when he was 7 and his dad when he was 20
sad.png
but he sure gets a kick out of making my mom mad which i laugh at too lol

Quote:
oh wow.. that's interesting.. unfortunately i don't have in laws so i won't ever get to experience making my MIL mad lol. my husbands mom passed away when he was 7 and his dad when he was 20
sad.png
but he sure gets a kick out of making my mom mad which i laugh at too lol

Unfortunately I do have an in-law, right next door! Makes life interesting sometimes.
If we ever decide to do it again I'd like to do the Vegas thing. Funny, I quite fancy getting married in a swimming pool by Elvis:lol:
How did you do it?

Back
Top Bottom