I have no idea what I am doing

Hi there. Lucky and Flynn are doing very well thank you. Lucky just started laying again but thankfully all is well in Lucky land lol. Do you know if there is a way that I can print out this entire thread?
I do not, but I bet someone will be along who can help figure it out.

I may be able to do something.. It would take a while. Do you want the actual entire thread or just your posts or just your updates?
I would love the entire post if possible. I lived it 4 years ago but I just went back and started reading it again and a flood of emotions and memories came back and I’d love it in print so I can easily read it and save it.

I would love the entire post if possible. I lived it 4 years ago but I just went back and started reading it again and a flood of emotions and memories came back and I’d love it in print so I can easily read it and save it.
Ok, I'll see what I can do. I can probably get it into Word and then make a PDF. If I have luck I'll PM you for an e-mail address I can send it to.

Ok, I'll see what I can do. I can probably get it into Word and then make a PDF. If I have luck I'll PM you for an e-mail address I can send it to.
Awe thank you so much for trying. I really should have done this years ago. I wanted to possibly write a small book or start a page for her. Keep me posted. Much appreciated.

Omg it’s perfect. I can’t thank you enough for taking your time to do that. It’s exactly what I’m looking for. If you are able to do it that would be amazing.
No problem, give me a bit, this week is going to be a little nuts for the rest of the week but after that I should be able to work on it fairly steady.

You are the best. I’m so happy I can have it all in print to actually read from start to finish. Keep me posted and again I can’t thank you enough. ❤️
Hey there I hope all is well with you I know it’s been a while since we spoke but I was wondering if you were able to get any work done on our story. I hope you don’t mind me asking. I just wanted to make sure that it’s still a possibility if you don’t have the time I totally understand I just wanted to check in thanks again

Back
Top Bottom