I have no idea what I am doing

Pics
Luck has been preening like crazy and scratching his head and he just scratched his eye with his foot and he won't open the one eye. He doesn't seem to be phased at all but he hardly opens it. What the heck do I do now?
First, do not worry. Just be aware of it for a bit. Probably very minor. Someone with reliable advice will be by soon .:D

Sorry false alarm. Can you tell I'm a wreck? I'm not sure I will make but Lucky probably will. There is a good reason why I never had children. I would be in a corner rocking back and forth and the poor kid would be wrapped in bubble wrap

Well, guess what? You two have a child now and you definitely can't wrap Lucky up in bubble wrap, lol... :lol:

And no curling up in a ball and crying! If he does it again, you can flush his eye with saline or regular eye drops if you have them...

I'm also going to work on putting together a list of first aid supplies for *just in case* for you guys... :)

Well, guess what? You two have a child now and you definitely can't wrap Lucky up in bubble wrap, lol... :lol:

And no curling up in a ball and crying! If he does it again, you can flush his eye with saline or regular eye drops if you have them...

I'm also going to work on putting together a list of first aid supplies for *just in case* for you guys... :)
You are the best thank you so much

View attachment 1029259 Perfectly content draped over my arm lol
awwwww :love he's getting so big!

Read this entire thread like a book and loved every second of it!!! I even recommended it to my mom, (who doesn't even own any feathered pets) and now she is a huge fan of Lucky! I have been planning to get/hatch call ducks next spring and I think I learned more from this thread than the past year of researching! So nice to see other people come together for the sake of animals :)
thats great! its always good to know when people are getting the correct information, there is so much out there on the internet that is NOT good

View attachment 1029330 View attachment 1029331 View attachment 1029330 View attachment 1029331 Ok here is Lucky's first trip outside. I'm not sure that he liked it. He was pretty loud like he gets when we leave him to go to bed. Perhaps it was all the other bird noises out there. He didn't run at all. Barely walked around very cautions.
super fun!!! go lucky, go!

DADDY, DADDY!!! THE WORLD IS FLOCKIN HUGE!!!!!!
ROFL!!!! :yuckyuck

Yeah I thought that. Just so nervous. We don't want anything bad to happen to him. ❤
:hugs you two are doing great!

Sorry false alarm. Can you tell I'm a wreck? I'm not sure I will make but Lucky probably will. There is a good reason why I never had children. I would be in a corner rocking back and forth and the poor kid would be wrapped in bubble wrap
i know where i could find some bubble wrap :lau

its the first kid thing, no worries- next duckling will go much smoother and you will be much more relaxed

You are such an awesome person :hugs

Back
Top Bottom