I have no idea what I am doing

Pics
Have to add that it is occurring to me that this thread...with Steven reaching out and the collective support given is such a tribute (words fail) and remarkable story about the incredible kindness and shared knowledge and freakin' positive support found in this community! We are linked souls in our love of feather babies!

Mr. Mazzo, Sorry, I do not have any further advice. I just wanted to chime in this: your devotion is heart-warming. I pray that your little one hatches well, and becomes a fine adult duck, whom you can love for many years.
If the little guy survives, your world will change. You will be building/buying a coop and more ducks, since these social birds love company. The needs of ducks are not that many or that great, but they are important. Of course you can find whatever you need at this site.
For myself, my ducks have brought me no end of joy. They bring a sense of peace to my little ranch, and probably cause my blood pressure to go down. So ..... good luck, and keep up the excellent work!
One week old.jpg
Talking all the way.JPG

Mr. Mazzo, Sorry, I do not have any further advice. I just wanted to chime in this: your devotion is heart-warming. I pray that your little one hatches well, and becomes a fine adult duck, whom you can love for many years.
If the little guy survives, your world will change. You will be building/buying a coop and more ducks, since these social birds love company. The needs of ducks are not that many or that great, but they are important. Of course you can find whatever you need at this site.
For myself, my ducks have brought me no end of joy. They bring a sense of peace to my little ranch, and probably cause my blood pressure to go down. So ..... good luck, and keep up the excellent work!View attachment 815473 View attachment 815678
Your duck flock looks like mine 1 mallard, a Pekin and 4 runners 3 black 1 blue

Attachments

• IMG_20170428_150848273.jpg
    IMG_20170428_150848273.jpg
    543.1 KB · Views: 19
Just got off the phone with Steven... baby duckling is testing his patience for sure, but still not quite ready yet... veins have receded quite well, but we believe he still has quite a bit of yolk to absorb...

And Steven needed a break... and a stiff double on the rocks, lol...
You have been a God send to Steven & so impressed with your wealth of knowledge. Enjoying & learning so much

Back
Top Bottom