I have no idea what I am doing

Pics
I am going to hide here :oops: because you will hate me if I tell you. So I will just post a link, click it at your own risk. I sometimes have a juvenile sense of humor stream of consciousness.

OMG I love it! I have never heard that 'pumped up' version of rubber ducky. No worries.....I also have a somewhat bizarre sense of humor. Some call it twisted.:plbb

Hmmmm, now where can a nice little in-ground pond go?

A window on the east for morning sun is always nice for chickens, at least!
Funny, I have a pond in my front yard and here it is with my baby
pond.JPG
momma. She has been coming here for the last three years every spring and swims in my pond. Its not very big but she loves to make a mess out of it

Your back yard and pond is amazing! Nice place!

Re: the picture now or later, I guess I'll be the one to disagree. I say, NOW! ;) we've loved this little guy through thick and thin and seeing him as he is now will only make us love him more! But I understand and will do my best to be patient! ;) This waiting game is killing us all too!
You are my new hero, GO STEVEN!!

S
Funny, I have a pond in my front yard and here it is with my babyView attachment 862076 momma. She has been coming here for the last three years every spring and swims in my pond. Its not very big but she loves to make a mess out of it[/

She is a very pretty Mallard Hen....Congrats Momma Duck...Where ever you are?.....:hugs

Back
Top Bottom