I have silkies and am interested in adding a few polish hens

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Leecie, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Leecie

Leecie Out Of The Brooder

Jan 11, 2011
    Berkeley,Calif
    I live in Berkeley Ca I have four silkie girls, two are almost 3 yrs. and the two babies are about 4 1/2 mos. They have 2 beautiful brothers that have just declared themselves that I need to find a good home for. (mind you for pets not meat or fighting) I am also intrested if anyone in the area has any young polish hens or a all black silkie girl. I've had rabbits all my life but chickens are relatively new to me and am looking for people to share stories and contacts with. I also have a 2yr. mini aussie shepherd and really mellow lover kitty. I work at a plant nursery and my hobbies are veggie gardening, sewing and reading. I don't own a computer so this is all new to me. If anyone can take my lovely boys they are free to a good home.

Are there any silkie and polish peeps around the S.F. Bay area that want to trade or sell these breeds? also just to chat and share?

Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
  2. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

[​IMG] from Indiana! Silkies and polish are breeds I'm interested in as well...plus showgirls [​IMG] You can also check out the auction section here on BYC...

3. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    [​IMG]

4. dawg53

dawg53 Humble

Nov 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Welcome to BYC.

5. 4-H chicken mom

4-H chicken mom Overrun With Chickens