I have some questions about silkies

The a month it is! I will probably keep them in the garage for the first week to really calm them down. Then I will move them to a barn stall for the next 3 weeks. ( I will probably take them out during the day for some fresh air)

Names!!! I am thinking Dandelion for the buff and I don't know about the white. Thoughts?

Thanks!

My female is Lil Bit. I forgot that I kept a milk crate in the pen when I first put them in with the older ones. That way they had somewhere to run. I also had 2 Polish so my other 2 older hens were used to topknots and had been warned off from pecking them from larger fowl not just the silkies.

I named my white one Marshmallow
tongue.png
She just looks like one.
I like Dandelion though. If you wanna go with a theme then maybe something like Blossom (Apple blossom), Bell (Bellwort), Camellia, Chamomile, Christy (Chrysanthemum), Daisy, Heather (Heather flower), Jasmine, Lily, Magnolia, Plum (Plum blossom), Poppy, Rose, Snowdrop, Tulip, or Zinnia.
These are all the names of white flowers. My personal faves from that list are Magnolia, Poppy and Zinnia
smile.png

Or you can just do what everyone else suggests and wait to see what her personality will be like.

Back
Top Bottom