I have some silkies for sale Eastern Ky,

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Teresaann24, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Teresaann24

Teresaann24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2008
    Eastern, Kentucky
    I have 6 4 week old silkie chicks all are White Not sure of sex yet. $5 each

I have 2 Black silkie Pullets, $10 each

I also Have 2 Young Silkie Roosters one is Grey and one is White. $7 Each

I have 1 Grey Pullet, $10

I also have a Pair of silkies 1 white hen 1 white rooster, $20

I also a White Pullet she has curled toes but gets around fine, $5

Or all 14 for $100

These are my aunts birds she is wanting to sale out some of her stock before winter. If interested you can leave a comment here or e-mail me here or at [email protected]

I am located about an 1 and half east of lexington. If interested let me know I have some pictures.

2. lotzahenz

lotzahenz Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2008
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Hi,

I would love to buy some of your Silkies, especially the white ones. I am in Wilmore, about 13 m south west of Lexington. Maybe we could meet some day for lunch or I could come by your farm? As a matter of fact I just ordered 6 White Silkies from Ideal just yesterday.

I must learn to use the PM option. Hum.

Write me back if you can.

Tammy

3. Teresaann24

Teresaann24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2008
    Eastern, Kentucky
    Quote:I don't travel much due to i have 2 youngins. These are my aunts chickens but I will be the one meeting people for her. I can tell you all are in good health and condition nice fat silkies..LOL Do you know where mout sterling ky is?

4. lotzahenz

lotzahenz Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2008
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Hey, I do know where Mt. Sterling is. Would it be possible to come see them next week? I am working the next two days, but might be off Wed. Can you send a PM with your Aunts address? I could come in the later afternoon. Thanks, Tammy.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by