I haven't made an intro yet... :)

Jacklynn

Songster
9 Years
Dec 16, 2010
Southern Ontario, Canada
Hello ! My name is Jacklynn, you guys can call me that or Jackie. I'm new to chickens. I'm 16 years old and live in Southern Ontario. I previously have bred and exhibited rabbits and cavies. I had them for six years, it was just time for a change
smile.png
So here I am !

I currently have four chickens. All Bantam Cochins. One barred rooster, one blue pullet and two black pullets, I'm picking up two buff/partridge hens tonight though! I love my chickens so far, they are very sweet, especially the roo :)

I also breed and exhibit Snowshoe cats, I also have a Persian queen. I'm expecting Snoeshoe kittens for spring 2011.

That's all for now ! Thanks for reading and happy holidays.
big_smile.png

Welcome! Sounds like you have some very nice critters.
big_smile.png
Aren't cochins just the sweetest? They're so cuddly and mellow. Snowshoes are beautiful cats, too. I hope you have fun here, make lots of friends, and learn plenty!

Aloha &
welcome-byc.gif
!

Great having you with the flock! I like you idea of trying a new type of experience. I think you will enjoy having chooks (chickens). They seem to have personalities of their own and their antics are often out of this world! I hope you can find more info as you look at posts and everyone's experiences with their own personal flocks. So do not be affraid to ask questions. Everyone is here to help you with any questions you have about your flock.

Have a wonderful Christmas and New Years too!

Back
Top Bottom