I heard screaming...

OMG that is actually funny in the end. :) It reminds me of when I gave my friend's kids some toys for Christmas. It was some type of battle guys roaming in a car and came with a remote. Well my friend and her husband woke up to some male voices in the middle of the night. Petrified she woke up her husband who also hears "hup hup, get em" and so he grabs his bat, she goes to call the police. He creeps in the living room and hears the noise again and then eureka!! He notices the toy lighting up in the middle of the floor with the little army guy repeating that phrase!! LOL Scared her to death. I can only imagine! She called me the next day and told me the story. I still laugh to this day!! I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time but it is now. :)
Oh, I LOVE that story! Little tiny army men invaded your friend's house
lau.gif

Reminds me of a visit I made to Putnam Valley New York..
I brought along a coyote call looking to try it out- not hunting, just wanted to see if I could bring one in.
I got up early in the am (around 6) before anyone else- it was a family gathering for Thanksgiving so house was full- three generations-
and I went out behind the barn and started in with the screaming rabbit noises.
About ten minutes later, by brother-in law came around the corner of the barn, saw me and asked if I had found what was making all of the distressing noises.
My sister had heard the calls , got hubby up- called ASPCA for assistance, called local animal control, if she knew the National Guard number she would have called them also.
At this point I fessed up, admitted it was me all along, and was sorry as I didn't know the sound would carry as far as it had.
I went back in for breakfast- had to get my own, as people were not ready to forgive the rude awakening.
I left the coyote call home after that.

I brought along a coyote call looking to try it out- not hunting, just wanted to see if I could bring one in.
I got up early in the am (around 6) before anyone else- it was a family gathering for Thanksgiving so house was full- three generations-
About ten minutes later, by brother-in law came around the corner of the barn, saw me and asked if I had found what was making all of the distressing noises.
My sister had heard the calls , got hubby up- called ASPCA for assistance, called local animal control, if she knew the National Guard number she would have called them also.
At this point I fessed up, admitted it was me all along, and was sorry as I didn't know the sound would carry as far as it had.
I went back in for breakfast- had to get my own, as people were not ready to forgive the rude awakening.
OMG, that is a good one! You're lucky your brother-in-law didn't shoot you when he came around the corner!

LOLOLOL!! That is hilarious!! :)

LOL--Battery-ectomy is an excellent term for a wise procedure. And now you reminded me of a Furby story. I had a friend who collected those (and Beanie Babies, and whatever). Anyway, she thought they would increase in value, so she had a LOT of them. And I guess if they are disturbed in anyway, they start talking, and if one talks, the other answers... They were put away in a credenza, but she had a pair of resourceful kittens who opened that in the middle of the night and started a Furby convention--like thirty of them all chattering away, plus the kittens having a field day with the situation and trying to kill them. My friend lived alone, and I think it gave her a bit of a scare! Next day there were quite few Furbies listed on eBay...
yuckyuck.gif

Back
Top Bottom