I introduce myself

BCeschi

In the Brooder
Feb 19, 2020
Hi everyone and thank you for accepting me in this wonderful community. My name is Barbara, I am italian and very happy to be here. I started three years ago adopting three chickens from the ancient breed of Polverara. I fell in love with them and I have 20 animals now (12 Polverara)
Galline al pascolo.JPG
My favorite aspect of this activity is that I love watching them for hours and observing their habits plus I love to collect the eggs. But mostly I love to watch hens hatching and then taking care of their adorable chicks. This is my main hobby and I'd love to turn it into a small business. My family supports me and I am thinking of starting a 100 chicken organic farm for a start. I will give it a scientific approach in collaboration with the University of Padua because I want to feed them the best food for healthy egg production.
Wish me luck :celebrate

Hi everyone and thank you for accepting me in this wonderful community. My name is Barbara, I am italian and very happy to be here. I started three years ago adopting three chickens from the ancient breed of Polverara. I fell in love with them and I have 20 animals now (12 Polverara)View attachment 2030146.
My favorite aspect of this activity is that I love watching them for hours and observing their habits plus I love to collect the eggs. But mostly I love to watch hens hatching and then taking care of their adorable chicks. This is my main hobby and I'd love to turn it into a small business. My family supports me and I am thinking of starting a 100 chicken organic farm for a start. I will give it a scientific approach in collaboration with the University of Padua because I want to feed them the best food for healthy egg production.
Wish me luck :celebrate

Hi there and good luck with those lovely birds! I'm just getting started with rare chickens (and a few ducks) over here in Canada. This forum is amazingly helpful ☺️

Back
Top Bottom