I just felt like...

Sorry to hear that Chris, we have a predicted 7 days of rain headed our way starting tonight. There are areas here that have not fully recovered from the floods in june last year.

yea we've had pouring rain the last couple days... yuck. They keep saying we are having a drought but we've had so much rain the last month, we have to be caught up by now... grrrr I hate rain.

Tala, here our utility company gives away certain type of shade trees.. not sure if they have something like that by you but its a pretty cool program. They have a lot of different kinds... you might look in to it.

Here's the program we have... lots of other detail there you might be interested in.. types of trees, best shade trees, how to stuff... etc..

http://www.smud.org/en/residential/trees/Pages/index.aspx

If you don't have it... send it to your utility company and say "how come you don't have this! " LOL

Nancy

Thanks for the link!!
clap.gif

Yeah, we got a lot of that rain last night too....I had to go out twice yesterday and tell the chickens to go in the coop .... 8 go in by themselves but there are 4 including the Rooster that will just stand in the rain until you tell them to go inside. Then they go in.
Good thing it isn't cold they might chilled.

Back
Top Bottom