I just found all 26 of my ducks headless!?!?

A skunk?!
Did you see it go for a duck on a camera....or just trap one?
Like @hayley3 sez:
Just because you caught it in a trap, doesn't make it the killer of your chickens.
No I put a game cam up and left the carcasses and caught the skunk with her babies coming back to get the bodies they took one and then left. Later that night a wiesle came in the coop and took yhe necks off of them😢😤😕😫

No I put a game cam up and left the carcasses and caught the skunk with her babies coming back to get the bodies they took one and then left. Later that night a wiesle came in the coop and took yhe necks off of them😢😤😕😫
A skunk will beh
A skunk will behead fowl , but a weasel is a blood sucker.
A skunk will behead fowl, but weasel s are blood suckers.

No I put a game cam up and left the carcasses and caught the skunk with her babies coming back to get the bodies they took one and then left. Later that night a wiesle came in the coop and took yhe necks off of them
Guessing these are secondary eaters.....and not what killed 26 ducks in one night.
Unless babies were big enough to kill too.
How many baby skunks?

So I just walk out to my coop and all 26 of my ducks were on the ground without heads all the heads were gone but the bodies were there and looked unharmed. I can't find the heads anywhere I can't see any holes or places in the wire were an animal could have gotten in what could have got them all?!?!
We hot wire the bottom of our pen and have had no troublw as of yet!

Back
Top Bottom