1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I just got a crazy idea! hehehe

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by 77horses, Apr 4, 2009.

1. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    I just got a crazy and exciting idea; making an incubator from a refrigerator! [​IMG] We have a local dump near us with loads of unwanted stuff for free; such as shelves, desks, old TVs, freezers, etc. [​IMG]
    See what you guys have done now???!!! You are all enablers! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I have only tried hatching once and it didn't work out, and now I'm already wanting to build a big incubator! [​IMG] [​IMG] Maybe...just maybe...after we start hatching with the styro-bator this June and if it works out...my dad might let me build a bigger one! [​IMG] [​IMG]

My dad recently asked me, "What are we going to do with all these chickens this summer?!" while I was saying that we could build a brooder box out in the garage....lol i said we can sell them to people...although it will be hard to sell those cute little babies! [​IMG] [​IMG]

This upcoming June should be fun! I've been waiting all winter and when summer vacation is here, I will be able to stay home and watch the eggs instead of worrying about them at school. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 4, 2009
  2. wolfie

wolfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by