i just had to do it.. american idol anyone?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by shmooborp, Feb 12, 2009.

1. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

soooo anyone here watch american idol... apperantly my neighborhood and friends dont, so i want to see who has ! and your thoughts on this years season 8 ! [​IMG]

2. mybelle5

mybelle5 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 19, 2008
    Memphis TN
    I watch it and LOVE IT...

I'm rooting for Danny Gokey and I'm sick his friend was kicked off. So tell me what you think about them keeping the crazy girl?

3. ThePolishPrincess

ThePolishPrincess Chillin' With My Peeps

I can already make a prediction that Norman will be sticking around for quite some time. [​IMG]

Let's face it, it's not about talent anymore. It's about what makes America happy. [​IMG]

Otherwise, I was really rooting for Rose. I wanted her to make it through so badly! It's sad. My favorites never make it. I wonder what that says about me? [​IMG]

4. ThePolishPrincess

ThePolishPrincess Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:One of these days I'm expecting her to laugh herself into a coma. [​IMG]

5. shmooborp

i am angery that the two best friends didnt make it threw [​IMG] the guy with the wierd cheek piercing on his face ) that upset me ! ugh.. and i dislike the tatiana girl ... she is very very very annoying.. i also noticed that they did alot of "womanizeing" this year.. like " go with the hotter one" and the bikini girl bimbo thing [​IMG]

6. shmooborp

an the norman thing CRACKED me up oh god lol

7. farmertank

farmertank Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2007
    Linden TN
    [​IMG] I love American Idol. I try to watch every show, but I work a lot of nights and miss it by an hour [​IMG]

You will have to keep me updated

Julie

8. SarahBeth9394

SarahBeth9394 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2008
    I love the show. Can't stand Tatiana. Her last vocal was really good. But there's no way she will be tolerated in the industry. She is a whack job and a half.

9. LilRalphieRoosmama

LilRalphieRoosmama Officially Quacked

Oct 15, 2007
    Elyria, OH
    I love Idol!!!! But I hate Tatiana. I was sick last night that they let her through. Her laugh drives me nuts. Speaking of nuts, I think that's the only thing they are showing right now. The good ones aren't getting any air time. I liked Stevie in her audition but haven't seen her since. Thank God they got rid of bikini girl early. Hated her too.

10. shmooborp

anyone one else sad that they split up the two best friend guys ?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by