I just really want to see your equines!

Just a fun poll; what’s your favorite horse color?

• Bay

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Chestnut

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Grey

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Black

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Buckskin

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Dun

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Chocolate

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Palomino

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Pinto

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Roan

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Silver dapple

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Other: (state below!)

Votes: 10 17.9%

• Total voters
I have 7 horses. I like both gaited and regular horses, but right now have more that are gaited. As I get older, they seem to be more comfortable. My personal horse that nobody else rides is my Tennessee Walking Horse that is a black roan. She is an amazing horse that gives me 110% on every ride. We also have a sorrel Missouri Foxtrotter for hubby that is amazing! A close tie for 1st place with me is our pinto Paso Fino with a Golden Retriever personality. He is a grandson of Cappachino, a very famous WGC Paso Fino, and has the same personality. I do miss my first horse I got, a stunning bay Thoroughbred with 4 perfect socks and perfect blaze named, "Just Joey". He will forever live in my heart.

*The photo is D'Artagnan the pinto Paso Fino

I'll play!
Connemara Sportpony, Gandalf the Gray
45.JPG

My round little Thelwell pony, Dragonfly, Welsh/Connemara cross, with her colt by Gandalf, Silver Rain
IMG_2021-05-31-12-07-25-539.jpg

Agnes, the pretty molly mule
received_2067218386876061.jpeg
I've got to download more from my phone...

I'll play!
Connemara Sportpony, Gandalf the Gray
View attachment 3079745
My round little Thelwell pony, Dragonfly, Welsh/Connemara cross, with her colt by Gandalf, Silver RainView attachment 3079747
Agnes, the pretty molly muleView attachment 3079748I've got to download more from my phone...
Do you show Gandalf in the Area V or Area IV eventing circuit? He looks very familiar and I recognize the name....although many horses have the same name so you never know.

Back
Top Bottom