I killed it :(

aww, I know exactly how you feel, mine might be worse though. I had hatched a single duck once and i'm guessing she was feeling all alone, anyway she hopped from the brooder (tote) on to my bed, and cuddled up under my pillow, i found her the next morning, I wanted to puke.
hugs.gif
sorry about the chick, mistakes happen.

Awww, im so sorry. It always seems to happen to a favorite..or one you are trying really hard to "save" from a hard start. Im sure most of us can attest to a similar situation. Its never easy...but, with this one haveing had health issues...maybe it was fate?

i'm sorry for your loss.
i hope your other babies are a fluffy comfort to you.
give yourself a break - it was an accident that could happen to anyone.
hugs.gif

*hugs* im so sory hun, i did the same thing a few months ago. I had a bunch of babies together and put the waterer in, i didnt see that it was over on of the babies chicks heads and strangled it. I still feel bad about it
sad.png

I dropped a perfectly developing chick during candling, my daughter's boyfriend opened the egg and it died in his had. I was on day 16. I know how you feel. From now on I try not too pick the eggs up during candling.

It sounds terrible, but it's nice to know i'm not the only one who has messed up. I keep thinking about the poor thing struggling under the waterer, and I cry again.

Back
Top Bottom