I learned about a new animal today!!!!

Quote:
You've never heard of a capybara!
ep.gif
Well, I suppose you wouldn't if you don't watch Animal planet as much as me.
tongue.png
Seriously, that's like the only channel I ever watch.
lol.png

Quote:
ep.gif
tongue.png
lol.png

I watch it now and then. More the history channel and the those stupid space shows. I am stuck with it til Ken goes to bed and I can watch MY shows.

heck don't have to go to the zoo to see them. When I visit my grandparents the neighbor has 1. It swims in their swimming pool, very tamed, and loves to cuddle.

Quote:
ep.gif
tongue.png
lol.png

I watch it now and then. More the history channel and the those stupid space shows. I am stuck with it til Ken goes to bed and I can watch MY shows.

I never really watch the History channel, because my brother says it isn't "Legit" (Is that the right word? Pfft, I'm out of it today, please correct me if I'm worng.
tongue.png
) so yeah, I never watch it.

But anyways, aren't Capybara's soooo cute!!!
wee.gif

Quote:

I never really watch the History channel, because my brother says it isn't "Legit" (Is that the right word? Pfft, I'm out of it today, please correct me if I'm worng.
tongue.png

wee.gif

I watch the history channel so me and Ken can sit here and poke holes in their stories. Pretty stimulating conversation actually!!!

Capy's are ADORABLE! I heard they can get to 100 lbs and they are vegetarians. 100 lbs?????
th.gif
That's bigger than my GSD!!!!

Quote:
tongue.png

wee.gif

I watch the history channel so me and Ken can sit here and poke holes in their stories. Pretty stimulating conversation actually!!!

Capy's are ADORABLE! I heard they can get to 100 lbs and they are vegetarians. 100 lbs?????
th.gif
That's bigger than my GSD!!!!

lol.png
Its kinda amusing to listen to my parents converse on topics such as the ones from the History channel.
tongue.png

Whoa.... 0__0 That's pretty big!

Back
Top Bottom