I listened to you fellow BYC'ers and built a website!

this is what i see when i bring up your page. the header is covering some of the copy. does anyone have this problem or is it my computer?

i love the site. you did a great job.
thumbsup.gif

35132_bishop.jpg

Thank you for your kind words! Not sure why your computer gets that as mines not showing it. Try and go back to the site to see if it does it again.

Brandon

herefordlovinglady: Are you using Firefox to browse? That may be why. I'm not sure how to fix it but I just went on my Opera browser and it comes up correctly.

BTW Great job! How did you make it?

Let me first say without hardly any knowledge I dont know if I over paid or not but to be able to do this and the fun I had it was worth it. I signed up with freewebs.com but then joined there premier site. I have heard they are expensive compared to others but as I said I dont know this kind of stuff and was able to figure it out on my own without any trouble!

Brandon

I use Godaddy.com for our site. It was so easy and it really is a lot of fun. The only thing I hate is that you have to be online to work on the site. I wish I could download it and work offline, seems it would go so much faster. Feeweb.com i will check it out. did you compress your photos before uploading them to the site? i know i deal with a lot of photos on our site and it moved so much faster when i was uploading them all. i discovered this after about 15 pictures. i have two sites meadcattle.com and youniqueherefords.com

Back
Top Bottom