I lost a RP *sigh*

Balefire

Songster
8 Years
9 Years
Apr 11, 2011
Orwigsburg PA
Last night I count my "little" ones and count 9 instead of 10. They are in a closed run, so I thought I counted wrong. This morning , when they were out, I counted again and came to 9 again
roll.png
. So I took a closer look.............one of my royal Purple is missing.
Long story short............... One escaped on Saturday morning, when hubby let them out. He try to get it back, but it run off in the woods. I think it's gone. Or do you think it will come back by it's own?
And now I'm more scared to put both groups together *sigh* Peeps, why are you so far away, I would really need your help now *sigh*

Wait for him, he might return. Often they will listen for calls and come back to their home place. Will be praying for that for you.... Be sure to put a little food on the ground for your guinea.

is it possile to SAFELY put your flock near the wood line for a few hours? maybe it will help the 9's to e heard by the that ran off
hmm.png

hope s/he comes home safe and soon

if left alone it should come back to the run where the other birds it was in with are go out late and it should be there trying to get back with the group

Thank you all so much for your advices/
But sad news:(
I walked the dogs in the woods this afternoon and we found the missing Guinea.................sadly it is dead. Wondering what happend..........no wounds, no feathern around...............only that little move less body was laying there
sad.png

RIP Royal Purple Crock................you were only 13 weeks old
hit.gif

Aww, how sad
hit.gif
Not quite as bad as never finding him, but not knowing the cause of death isn't any fun either.
Sorry you lost one of your pretty babies
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom