I LOVE ducks

In the Brooder
May 6, 2021
Hello.
My name is Debra ....I have just joined this forum....Hello everyone !!! I absolutely LOVE ducks. We live in South Carolina and have a small pond. i have raised duckling before ...but always bought them already hatched...i wanted to try to incubate them . iam a first time incubater....and i am learning alot.

Im Very new on here and trying to learn my way around
Very nice to meet you. :) We are duck people also and love our ducks.:love Yes this Forum is huge and took me a little time to learn how to navigate around, but you will do just fine.

We would like to learn the incubating process also, but need a little more room to do so first. Best of luck and please keep us all posted on your journey, remember everyone love pics. :)

Very nice to meet you. :) We are duck people also and love our ducks.:love Yes this Forum is huge and took me a little time to learn how to navigate around, but you will do just fine.

We would like to learn the incubating process also, but need a little more room to do so first. Best of luck and please keep us all posted on your journey, remember everyone love pics. :)

thank you ...i sure will....

Back
Top Bottom