I LOVE Mt.HEALTHY HATCHERY!!!!!!! CHICKS CAME TODAY!!!!!!! :D

Taylor

Songster
11 Years
Dec 14, 2008
I ordered 30 chicks in all, i ordered 15 barred rock pullets and 15 rhode island red pullets, they sent 1 extra barred rock chick. none were dead, all healthy. and came the same day they hatched, it said on the box hatched today at 8a.m.WOW!!!!! I haven't ever ordered from anywhere where they sent the same day. they are all running around the box eating, drinking, and running and flapping their wings! very healthy chicks!!! i will post pics later when i have time
caf.gif

All chicks are shipped the day they are hatched at Townline Hatchery. Many are delivered on the day hatched. I delivered 10,000 today that were hatched today.

you can't beat townline's isa-browns for eggs, i just wanted to try some heritage breeds just to see if i like hybrids or pure breeds better

I ordered 30 chicks from Mt. Healthy. They were shipped yesterday, here by 7:00 a.m. this morning and all 31 were healthy, happy and warm in the box when I opened them. They are beautiful!

MT Healthy rocks when it comes to quality chickens. I have 13 roaming my place and a broody sitting on eggs. All Mt Healthy chicks all grown up and 3 years old now.

Back
Top Bottom