I love to read! Who else uses a Kindle?

I had wanted a kindle fire so bad, my eye sight was going south, lol using a flashlight holding a book got real old, about a year ago my hubby surprised me!!!!!
HE GAVE ME A KINDLE FIRE, I had stopped reading for years due to my eyes, I AM BACK TO READING AGIAN ITS GREAT
JUST WONDERING, THE HD FIRE IS IT AS GOOD AS THE OLDER ONE? I HEARD THE ADVERTS ARE ALOT

I had wanted a kindle fire so bad, my eye sight was going south, lol using a flashlight holding a book got real old, about a year ago my hubby surprised me!!!!!
HE GAVE ME A KINDLE FIRE, I had stopped reading for years due to my eyes, I AM BACK TO READING AGIAN ITS GREAT
JUST WONDERING, THE HD FIRE IS IT AS GOOD AS THE OLDER ONE? I HEARD THE ADVERTS ARE ALOT
I've been reading good reviews about the newer Kindle Fire HD. We have the Kindle Fire and love ours. We also have Kindle for PC installed on both our laptop and desktop computers. Sometimes I'll just take the laptop to bed with me and read on the larger 17" screen as opposed to the Kindle Fire. I use the Kindle Fire more when away from the house. It keeps the boredom lower while waiting at the doctors office and the like!
caf.gif

I now have over 400 cookbooks and 30 books on chickens downloaded on my kindle and pc's all FREE!!

Back
Top Bottom