I love to read! Who else uses a Kindle?

You have to get them while they are free (usually for only 24 hours). By the time I get home & on computer, it's late in the evening and there's not many hours left, If I get distracted and forget to finish the transaction until morning, I get charged. I do not have a prime account. Don't need it with all the free stuff available, I've got more than I can read now.

Go to the link http://www.ereaderiq.com/free/

CG

I think so far I have around 150 chicken related books on Kindle, 300 cookbooks, the list goes on and on, total over 800 books so far. all were free.

I have seen a lot of the links fir the free books and i have the app on my computer but ti tells me i have to pay for them i can not borow them.

Yes, you have to get the free books when they are first made available. The free price can end at any time so you have to be fast. Usually they are free from hours to up to 24 or so.

I try to list any 'chicken' and related free books as soon as I find them. The free price can change at most any time.

Last edited:
I bought a kindle last year to use at work and I love it! I bought most of the books I have read so far but many of them have been three dollars or less. Definitely makes reading so much more convenient!

Back
Top Bottom