I Met a Couple of Wonderful BYCers Today!

easttxchick

Lone Star Call Ducks
10 Years
Aug 3, 2009
I am so thrilled that I got to meet Punkinpeep and Bedste today. What a couple of wonderful ladies! Poor things I made them view every bird I had and practically held them hostage until I showed them all of my chickens! They were so patient and such good sports.
Thanks for making the trip girls and please keep in touch with me.

It was-so exciting to meet folks that understand my love for my birds and chickens in general.
smile.png

HI EastTxChick...... It was GREAT meeting you too! We sure had fun.. You have a wonderful set up and beautiful birds. Such a nice home.... I think you and your neighbor should make Chicken Pot pies out of all those mean and crazy Roosters..... Life is too short to be chasing a Rooster with a broom.... LOL --The last Rooster that chased me around like that was dressed and sent to Freezer Camp by Punkinpeep.

You and Terry are great and we had a great day! I will be sending you pics in 21 days when we see what hatches..... woo hoo!

Quote:
Make me jealous why don't you. I have one person curious to see my yak, and that's it. . . Soon, self, soon. . .
smile.png

Quote:
He's almost 2 months old, so he's at that "Aww, he's SO cute and fuzzy" stage. Each month he gets hairier and his little horns get bigger.

4400762910_4f5dd2edf8_o.jpg

4414862331_e612981825.jpg

4414861443_a1084259bf.jpg

Eva thanks so much for sharing the photos with me.
It was so nice to meet you ladies and I'm so happy you all were pleased with the Buff roosters.
While Terry was at the hospital with her little granddaughter, her DH DID do away with those 2 mean roosters, so that was that!
Hope you all have a great weekend.
Oh yeah, can't wait to see what you get out of those eggs-here's hoping.
fl.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom