I might be going to TSC

I went to TSC today and they also had the 6 minimum. I didn't really want that many, so I went to Southern States and asked about their incoming poultry. They said they'd be getting more birds in about a week and a half and they have no minimum number to buy. Guess I'll be heading to SS later on.

Ya know, some people come up with some really great excuses as to why they are going to TSC...come on, just admit the REAL reason...LOL I'm kidding, I realize you admitted to it.
lau.gif

But it really sounded good in the beginning of your post....
gig.gif

I didn't know SS got chicks...I'll have to call mine and see.

Our TSC has that stupid 6 min. rule too. I guess it's too keep people from just buying one or two chicks as an Easter novelty pet, but what if you already have 20 or 30 in your brooder and you just need two of a new breed they got in?? *sigh* You also have to buy ducks in 4's, but I didn't tell my DH that...he thought you had to buy them in 6's. Hehe. I love my ducklings, even though they are very nasty and messy.

I have also been coming up with random excuses to go to TSC. Last time we had to get chicken feed (even though I normally do not buy Dumor feed, I get local feed from another store...) Then I "forgot" to buy more shavings, so I have to go back this week to see if they go anything new...that I won't need 6 of.

Here in VA the 6 minimum is a state law. I don't know if it's because of easter chicks or because of cockfighting ( that used to be really bad around here) It applies to all poultry though ducks chicks guineas.

I've been every day since last wednesday because they keep getting pushed back.
idunno.gif
I don't know why I go. I have 11 eggs in Attack Chicken's bator.
Must........stay........away.......

Back
Top Bottom