I must show off my new goat kids (Video now included)

Suprise as in..
OH WOW! My goat was pregnant??
Or..
OH WOW! I knew they were coming but its still exciting!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Surpise as in "What! I have 2 pregnant does that should drop any day now but the twins are from a doe I didnt know was pregnant". My buck runs with the herd as I only have 7 head total: well now 9.

Quote:
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
Psst, next time you do a video of baby goats - no artsy stuff or classical music!
wink.png
The cute baby bleating is half the fun!
love.gif

<3 Could just be me though
hide.gif

Quote:
She had gotten bad worms about 3 months ago and has had wide swings in weight. About a month ago she looked horribly thin and I was really worried but 2 weeks ago she started looking bloated and I thought she never got over the worms and I would have to treat her yet again. She has not lost her winter coat and honestly I considered culling her from the herd. Now I think she was having a little trouble because of the twins and worms were not the issue. These are her first kids, she is around 3 years old. I have talked to many people who have been keeping goats for 20+ years (I am also a member of a goat forum that was set up by a woman who I would easily refer to as an expert) and have been told that it can be rough when the first kids are after the 2 year mark. Likely she wont have trouble next year. And to answer about the bag, no, she didnt bag til pretty much the kids were on the ground.

Quote:
First of all I have to say there were no cute goat noises, my DH was talking the whole time.
lol.png

Second I was too lazy to do the editing myself. I just picked a theme and let the program do the editing. It just fits the footage I had to the theme which is already put together, music predetermined. I agree that it is too artsy and classical but it looks kinda profesional and the other choices werent that great.

I'll try to do a better job next time.
wink.png

Quote:
First of all I have to say there were no cute goat noises, my DH was talking the whole time.
lol.png

Second I was too lazy to do the editing myself. I just picked a theme and let the program do the editing. It just fits the footage I had to the theme which is already put together, music predetermined. I agree that it is too artsy and classical but it looks kinda profesional and the other choices werent that great.

I'll try to do a better job next time.
wink.png

Ahahaha, you need to give the hubby a
smack.gif
next time he decides to talk over baby goats! They have muuuch better to say than he does!
lau.gif

As for that, it's okay. I was joking mostly. The part of me that wasn't wouldn't have been happy with any music or effects put to it XD Sometimes cute baby goats frolicking just needs to be cute baby goats frolicking <3 But that's comming from the part of me that's OCD so you can just ignore it and I wont mind. XD
duc.gif

Quote:
She had gotten bad worms about 3 months ago and has had wide swings in weight. About a month ago she looked horribly thin and I was really worried but 2 weeks ago she started looking bloated and I thought she never got over the worms and I would have to treat her yet again. She has not lost her winter coat and honestly I considered culling her from the herd. Now I think she was having a little trouble because of the twins and worms were not the issue. These are her first kids, she is around 3 years old. I have talked to many people who have been keeping goats for 20+ years (I am also a member of a goat forum that was set up by a woman who I would easily refer to as an expert) and have been told that it can be rough when the first kids are after the 2 year mark. Likely she wont have trouble next year. And to answer about the bag, no, she didnt bag til pretty much the kids were on the ground.

exciting!

Well the kids are ADORABLE!!!

Back
Top Bottom