I my 1 week old ducks dont have their mom are there Any chance to survive?

Basicly i got my ducks from a Market i will atach a photo of it and they are 1 week old are there Any chance for them to survive (i atached a photo of them)
There is definitely a good chance as long as you are able to provide proper care.
It's nice for mothers to raise their babies but it isn't necessary for ducklings if they have a person to look after them.

They'll need heat, either from a heat lamp or a heat plate. use a thermometer to ensure it isn't too hot underneath. Allow a cool side of the brooder, so that they can escape the heat if they get too warm.

For food, either chick feed or duckling feed. If chick feed, ensure you supplement niacin, nutrients yeast or brewers yeast works well if you have access to them. 1 tbp over a cup of feed.
For water, ensure they aren't able to climb into it as ducklings aren't able to waterproof their down, and they could get wet and chilled.
It's important though for them to be able to dunk their heads in it. A tubberware container with holes in the lid works well for this, as it should prevent them climbing in, while allowing them to drink and dunk their heads.

Ducklings are messy, so depending on the size of the brooder they may need cleaning out daily.

Best of luck with them, they're adorable

Ofc not and ITS not to Warm idk how to Tell you S-o here is it how i say in romanian (centrală)ITS a type of chimice but closed with the fire inside of it not outside
Like a radiator? A heater? Near their brooder?
That could be okay depending on the temperature in the brooder, but they won't be able to regulate their temperature if needed as they can't escape the heat being produced. They really need a warm and cool side for their brooder

Kts
That could be okay depending on the temperature in the brooder, but they won't be able to regulate their temperature if needed as they can't escape the heat being produced. They really need a warm and cool side for their brooder
Its har for me to explain but i hope u get it its a type of chimney but its closed and the fire is inside of it and the ducks are beside it (not in it i a box NexT to it)

think of it like an old wood oven

Back
Top Bottom